Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner is a half day tour package with an exclusive price. Enjoy the beauty of the sunset over the cliff near Uluwatu Temple. Next awesome attraction is watching the unique and amazing kecak and fire dance performance.
Then enjoy dinner on clean white sand in Jimbaran with its flagship seafood menu. This is half day tour package designed for 6 hours that you can enjoyed your holiday in Bali. And make this short trips will be memorable one.
Whats Uluwatu Temple Tour we have?
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner, highlights :
- Enjoy a half-day tour with personal service
- Visit the beautiful Uluwatu Temple which stands majestically on a rocky cliff.
- Enjoy the panorama beauty of the sunset at Uluwatu Temple
- Admire the uniqueness of the Kecak and Fire dance combined with the sunset with the enticing dance of the Kecak and Fire dance
- Make your day more enjoyable by enjoying the dinner we prepared in Jimbaran with a fresh seafood menu.
|Pick-Up and Drop Off||Bali Airport, Hotels and Villas|
|Pick-up Time||14.30 – 15.00 pm ( depends on your location )|
|How long the tour?||6 Hours Private Tour|
|Area Covered for Pick-up and Drop-off||Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Bali Airport, Ubud, Canggu, Benoa Habor|
Please Contact us if pick-up and drop off in other location
Kuta Transport delighted to serve two types of the tour price you can choose, They are Inclusive Tour Price ( All Included ) and Regular Tour Price. Please see and select the tour price for Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner, below
1. Inclusive Tour Price
This price is all included tour price according above tour itinerary, so you no need to thinking about entrance ticket for places of visit on this tour.
|Inclusive Tour Price|| 2 – 3 Persons USD 48/person|
4 – 6 persons USD 40/person
7 persons – Up USD 37/person
|Inclusive Price Include||Private Tour Service with English Speaking Driver|
Entrance fee for Uluwatu Temple.
Ticket for Kecak and Fire Dance
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran ( 250gr Fish, 3 pcs Shrimp , 5 pcs Calamary, 1 pcs Crab, Steam Rice, Vegetable, Balinese Saos, Peanut )
One Bottle Mineral Water
Other Personal expenses
2. Regular Price
For this price you have to pay entrance fee of the places will be visit on this tour. And also you can skip and add some places of interest according you like ( Costume Tour by yourself ). Regular tour price have different price according the number of your group.
|Regular Price|| 1 – 5 Persons USD 26/car|
6 – 10 persons USD 57/car
11 – 15 persons USD 75/car
|Included||Private Car and Tour Service with English Speaking Driver|
Patrol and Parking Fee.
6 Hours use car according the tour itinerary
One Bottle Mineral Water
Local Travel Insurance
|Not Included||Entrance Fee|
Kecak and Fire dance Ticket
Other Personal expenses
Extra Hour IDR.50k – 80k/hour if use car more than 10 hours
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the beauty of the biggest temple in southern Bali that stands majestically on a cliff near the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu temple is believed by the Hindus as the guardians of southern Bali. This belief led the Uluwatu Temple to become a place of worship of Siva Rudra, the Balinese Hindu deity of all elements and aspects of life in the universe.
Uluwatu Temple is also dedicated to protecting Bali from the evil spirits of the sea. Uniquely, at this location there are hundreds of monkeys roaming along the road outside the temple. Even though monkeys look benign, visitors are expected to be careful because they often take food from the visitors’ hands and snatch visitor goods.
Visit Uluwatu Temple with awesome sunset views
Enjoy the amazing dance in Uluwatu. Namely Kecak and Fire Dance. It’s one of iconic art performances in Bali. This more mainstream Balinese art drama. Tells about the Ramayana story and is played mainly by men. This dance is performed by many (dozens or more). Male dancers who sit in a circle and in a certain rhythm shout “cak” and raise both arms. Illustrates the story of Ramayana when a line of apes helped Rama fight Ravana.
Watching amazing traditional dance ( kecak dance )
Enjoy a unique dinner with a set table at the sand with a fresh seafood menu. With a delicious food menu under the stars and waves at Jimbaran Beach makes your dinner atmosphere more romantic.
Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner, Itinerary
Visit Uluwatu Temple
Watching Kecak and Fire Dance
Enjoy Dinner in Jimbaran
Back to Hotel
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
How to Make Reservation for Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner
- Last Minutes Booking with Quick Respond via Whatsapp on +6282144055762
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” in the Bottom .
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct
Last Minutes Booking with Quick Respond via Whatsapp on +6282144055762
Your booking is absolutely safe, all personal data is encrypted and securely e-mailed. KutaTransport.net takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is used only for the processing of your booking.