The Bedugul Tanah Lot tour package is a private tour package designed to visit the best tourist attractions in the Tabanan area of Bali. Such as Ulun Danu Bedugul Temple, Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Plus, watch the stunning sunset at Tanah Lot Temple in this full day tour package.
Bali tour packages without hotels, will give you a new experience, by visiting interesting tourist objects in one of the districts in Bali, namely, Tabanan Regency. Enjoy a comfortable private Bedugul Tanah Lot tour package with a car and a friendly driver or guide. Our team will always offer our best services to keep your trip comfortable together with an air-conditioned private car.
Places visited in the Bedugul Tanah Lot tour package
Below are the activities and tourist attractions that will be visited in the bedugul tanah lot tour package. A day tour package that will be carried out for 10 hours, starting at 8.30 am after breakfast at the hotel
1. Taman Ayun Temple
First, we chose the best tourist attraction in one day to visit Taman Ayun Temple which is located in the village of Mengwi which is the Main Temple (Paibon) to the Mengwi Kingdom. This temple was built in Java 1556 (1634 AD) by the King of Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu.
Taman Ayun Temple is a beautiful temple in Mengwi Village, Badung Regency, 18 km west of Denpasar. It is also considered to have historical value, which makes the local government of Bali recommend a UNESCO certificate. In 2002, this temple was included in the World Heritage List.
2. Ulun Danu Bedugul Temple
The second is to enjoy the cool temperature at Pura Ulun Danu Bedugul which is located on the plateau in the village of Bedugul. Pura Bedugul Beratan is mostly called Pura Ulun Danu which is on the shores of Lake Batur. This is very important for Balinese people.
Pura Ulun Danu Bedugul is located on the west bank of Lake Bratan in Bedugul. Located at an altitude of 1,239 meters above sea level it is one of the most beautiful and most photographed temples in Bali. And also Ulun Danu is in a volcano which is now extinct on Mount Chatur. It is one of the main irrigation sources in the Bali highlands.
This temple is dedicated to the worship of Dewi Danu, the goddess of the lake. Lakes are the main water source for rivers and springs that irrigate central Bali.
3. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
The Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali is one of the natural attractions in Bali with a wide panorama of rice fields. Visiting this place is the best choice for those of you who like nature tour. Besides that, terraces with terracing systems provide an amazing view. You can make amazing photos with a panoramic view of the largest rice fields combined with a mountain view of Batukaru as the background.
With a stretch of rice fields which covers an area of about 33.22 km2 under the foot of the mountain of Batu Karu. With a height of approximately 1,059 meters or 3,476 feet above sea level. Jatiluwih has a tropical climate for most of the year, with significant rainfall in this area. The annual temperature is an average of 19.0 ° C.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali, located in the village of Jatiluwih Village, Penebel District. To reach this location, you need two hours or more if you travel from the south of Bali. Where the distance from south Bali to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is approximately 51 kilometers.
4. Tanah Lot Temple
Finally, Tanah Lot Temple Bali is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. To be one of the best tourist attractions in Bali. With the best favorite attractions to enjoy the beauty of the sunset. Every day, this tourist attraction is visited by thousands of tourists, both domestic and foreign.
Tanah Lot Temple Bali is located in Beraban Village, Kediri District, Tabanan Regency. On the south coast of the island of Bali about 25 kilometers from Denpasar City. This temple stands on a large rock overlooking the Indian Ocean.
This place of worship is a Hindu temple built to worship God in His manifestation as the God of the Sea or Lord Baruna for the safety and prosperity of the world and the balance between sea and earth.
Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour Package Itinerary
- 08.30 am : Pick Up at Hotel
- 09.30 am : Visit Taman Ayum Temple
- 10.40 am : Visit and try free Coffee and Tea tester in Bali Coffee Plantation.
- 12.30 pm : Visit Bedugul & Beratan Lake Temple
- 13.30 pm : Lunch Time
- 14.20 pm : Visit Handara gate Bali
- 15.45 pm : Visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- 16.40 pm : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 pm : Back to Hotel
Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour Package Price
We delighted to prepare two tour prices for chosen according to your needs which is Regular Tour price and Inclusive Tour price, Please see below the details of Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour Package price :
Regular Tour Price :
IDR. 600K/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
IDR. 950K/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
IDR. 1.150K/minibus ( 1 till 15 person included )
Regular Price Include : Private Car with English Speaking Driver, Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
Inclusive Tours Price :
IDR. 685K/person (minimun Booking 2 Person)
- Private Car with Private Bali Driver
- Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee for tourist attraction on schedule
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water for Each Passanger
Area Covered for Pick Up :
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by pofessional english speaking tour driver
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person ( Inclusive Tour )
- Get special price for group booking special for ( Inclusive Tour )
- Single booking will be charge extra ( Inclusive Tour )
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount ( Inclusive Tour )
- Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
- Regular Tours Price include good car with AC, English speaking Driver, Patrol and Parking Fee
- Inclusive Tours Price include All Entrance fee, Entertaiment ticket, Lunch/dinner, Good car with AC, English Speaking Driver, Patrol, Parking fee.
Term of Payment
- This price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- No need deposit. will be settle on the day itself with our driver
- Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
The Booking Proses
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- For airport pick up, please send us your Flight Number and Arrival time
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Except make booking for Big cars like : Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace and Bus, Need Deposit
Your Reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Kuta Transport takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp/Viber/imo/line : +6282144055762
Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow