Besakih Kintamani Tour Package is the Best Tour Package to visit several interesting places in the Ubud, Kintamani and Besakih Temple in one day private tour. This tour will be the right choice for you if you have an interest in visiting volcanoes with panoramic views of the lake in Kintamani and Besakih Temple. As the center of all temples and is the largest temple in Bali which is located in Karangasem Regency.
The Besakih Kintamani Tour Package will start at 08.30 from your hotel (depending on the location of your hotel) to visit Batubulan Village to watch Barong and Keris Dance. Duration is one hour. Our next goal is to visit Celuk Village, this village is famous for its extraordinary gold and silver handicrafts made by the local community.
Then the trip will continue to visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. It’s one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali which is located in the village of Tegalalang north of Ubud Bali equipped with a stunning rice terrace located on a cliff. Next destination is Kintamani Volcano and your lunch will be served locally.
Restaurant with views of the Lake and Mount Batur. After your lunch is over we proceed to visit the biggest temple complex in Bali with the important belief of Balinese people rather than back to hotel.
Tourist attractions that will be visited by the Besakih Kintamani tour package
Below are the activities and tourist attractions that will be visited in the Besakih Kintamani tour package. A day tour package that will be carried out for 10 hours, starting at 8.30 am after finishing breakfast at the hotel
1. Enjoy the Barong Dance Performance
The first visit for the Kintamani Besakih tour package is the famous tourist attractions namely; Barong Dance performance. Barong dance is a work of traditional dance which has the theme of a tense battle between Rangda and Barong. The eternal battle between good and evil.
Where barong is represented as goodness and Rangda as black magic. This true story we can feel inside ourselves between a small heart and a big heart that is always conflicting. These two things cannot be separated from one another. To understand this, a unique symbol is created as a cultural character in Bali.
2. Visiting Tegalalang Terraced Rice Fields
Tegalalang terraced rice fields is one of the famous tourist icons as a world heritage which is a favorite tourist destination in Ubud, Bali. With views of the mountainous rice fields arranged with terraces, this rice field is beautiful and worthy of being a favorite place for foreign and domestic tourists.
If you are a lover of a natural rural atmosphere with panoramic views of the rice fields, you can take a little trip in the middle of the Tegalalang rice fields. Create unique photos with Ubud’s green natural atmosphere.
3. Visiting Kintamani Village with Volcanoes and Lake Views
Kintamani is one of the villages in Bangli which is located on a plateau which has an amazing view of the Batur volcano and Lake Batur. Enjoy the cool air in the highlands. While enjoying a serving of lunch with a buffet menu at one of the restaurants on the side of the Kintamani highway which provides amazing view points.
Kintamani tourism object is above an altitude of 1500 meters above sea level. Very unique and enchanting. with cool air conditions during the day and cold at night. This site is located in Batur Batur Village, Kintamani District, Bangli.
The main attraction for visitors lies around Lake Batur where the village of Penelokan is located. Provides spectacular views of the crater lake and Mount Batur. Which is located on a very wide volcanic caldera. Photo opportunities abound, but try to be there in the morning as you can manage them before the clouds start to gather.
4. Visiting Besakih Temple
The Besakih Temple is the largest Hindu temple in Bali which has a beautiful view of the temple area. Where we can see a very wide natural panorama to the sea. Apart from its history and uniqueness, Besakih Temple also provides a very wide natural panorama to the sea. For that reason, the Besakih temple is often visited by tourists from all over the world.
Pura Besakih is located in Besakih Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency on the eastern part of the island. Located on the southwest side of the slopes of Mount Agung, the largest mountain in Bali. That’s because based on the belief that Mount Agung is the holiest and highest mountain on the island of Bali.
Standing at 900 meters on the slopes of Mount Agung. It has been considered a holy place since prehistoric times in Bali. The first recorded mention of its existence comes from an inscription dating back to 1007 AD Since the Gelgel Dynasty in the 15th century, it is considered the central sacred shrine for the entire island.
Besakaih Kintamani Tour Package Itinerary
- 08:30 am: Pick up at hotels in the area of Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Legian, Seminyak
- 09.00 wita: Seeing Batik Crafts in Batubulan Village
- 09.30 am: Arrive at the “Barong Dance” Attraction
- 11.40 wita: Visiting Tegalalang Terraced Rice Fields
- 13.00 wita: Arrive at Kintamani Village and Enjoy a buffet lunch at Grand Puncak Sari
- 15.30 wita: Visiting Besakih Temple
- 17.00 pm: Drive back to the hotel
The price of the Besakih Kintamani Tour Package
We offer two price options for the Besakih Kintamani tour package, Private Car Charter with a driver and Inclusive Tour package, that has all been covered according to this tour schedule. Please choose according to your interests, below are the details
Regular Price (Car + Driver + Parking + BBM)
|1 – 6 persons||IDR. 550.000/car|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 950.000/car|
|13 – 20 persons||IDR. 1.200.000/car|
Inclusive Prices (Car + Driver & BBM + Lunch + Barong Dance Ticket + Entrance Ticket)
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 675.000/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 650.000/ person|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 625.000/ person|
|13 – 20 persons||IDR. 585.000/ person|
Included Tour Packages Included
- Free car with driver + BBM
- Tickets to Watch Barong Dance
- Entrance ticket to tourist areas and stalls at Besakih Temple
- Lunch at Kintamani with volcanoes & lakes panorama
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by pofessional english speaking tour driver
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person ( Inclusive Tour )
- Get special price for group booking special for ( Inclusive Tour )
- Single booking will be charge extra ( Inclusive Tour )
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount ( Inclusive Tour )
- Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
- Regular Tours Price include good car with AC, English speaking Driver, Patrol and Parking Fee
- Inclusive Tours Price include All Entrance fee, Entertaiment ticket, Lunch/dinner, Good car with AC, English Speaking Driver, Patrol, Parking fee.
Term of Payment
- This price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- No need deposit. will be settle on the day itself with our driver
- Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
The Booking Proses
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- For airport pick up, please send us your Flight Number and Arrival time
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Except make booking for Big cars like : Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace and Bus, Need Deposit
Your Reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Kuta Transport takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp/Viber/imo/line : +6282144055762
Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow