Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Tour is an private tour package visiting tourist destination and some other intresting place serround of ubud village, Ubud is a town of indonesia, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency.
One of Bali’s major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history
Ubud art village tour is one of the most famous tour in bali for a short trip to visit interesting places in Ubud such as Batubulan village, Celuk Village, Tegenungan Waterfall( optional ), Mas Village and Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud palace, Painting village, The tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with social activities and culture from the local community.It is wonderful trip tothe Balinese life with full of culture and art.
Places of interest will visit on Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Tour
Below are some places of interest will be visit on this private tour package, this itinerary still flexible based on your own interest to visit and do, please contact us for discuss. Here are the places
1. Barong Dance
Barong and Keris Dance Performance are regularly performed in the Batubulan area, Gianyar. The show starts every morning at 9:30 to 11:30 in the morning. The Barong and Keris Dance Performance tells the eternal feud between the figure of Barong who is a symbol of goodness with Rangda who manifests evil. Both of these figures are involved in endless battles, each of which is not able to drop each other.
Eternal struggle has the philosophy that in life, good and evil will always be present side by side and balance each other. Despite being a mass performance enjoyed by many people, the value of the sanctity of this dance is maintained. play a representative in the internal battle between good and evil spirits. barong reprensence good spirit and rangda’s Evil reprensence.
2. Batuan Temple
Batuan Temple Bali is a beautiful Balinese Hindu temple with beautiful ornaments and Balinese rooftops made of black palm tree fiber which is one of TRI KAHYANGAN or TRINITY Temple in Bali, The location is strategic beside the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious stories. Batuan Temple Bali was founded in 944 saka (1020 AD). Almost 1000 years.
Batuan Temple Bali is a category of Puseh Temple based on the Tri Kahyangan or Trinity concept taught by Mpu Kuturan around the 10th century to the Balinese Hindu community at that time.
3. Monkey Forest Ubud
Ubud monkey forest Bali has the original name Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana. But among tourists more famous as Ubud Monkey Forest. Which is located in the center of Ubud. The Ubud monkey forest Bali is a very beautiful protected forest area, with a forest area of around 12.5 hectares.
Inside the protected forest area there are three Hindu temples that are for the local people around, very sacred. The biggest temple in the area of Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana Ubud is the name of its ancient Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal.
4. Ubud Palace
Ubud Palace and Art Market is one of the main tourist destinations in the center of Ubud in addition to Monkey Forest. Where these two places are located side by side. Ubud Palace Bali is the famous building of the Kingdom of Ubud with its heyday in the 18th century. Many foreign tourists come to Bali, especially visiting the Ubud area in the early 1930s.
5. Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the many terraced rice fields besides Jatiluwih and Pupuan Tabanan. Located in Ceking village about 30 minutes from the center of Ubud, it is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali which is located on the north side of Ubud Bali which is displayed by a stunning terrace of rice fields.
Tegallalang rice terrace itself offers a beautiful view that spreads before you. A high, windy roadside location, this is a famous place for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also like to visit this place, and there are many art stalls and cafes near the ledges offering their items.
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Tour Itinerary
- 08.30am : Pick Up at Hotel
- 09.30am : Visit Batubulan Village for watching Kris & Barong Dance
- 11.30am : Visit Arts Village ( Batik Village, Painting Village, Wood Carving, Gold & Silver Smith)
- 12.15pm : Lunch Time
- 13.15pm : Visit Monkey Forest
- 14.30pm : Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Swing
- 16.30pm : Visit Tampaksiring (Holly spring water temple)
- 18.00pm : Back to Hotel
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Tour Price
We delighted to prepare two tour prices for chosen according to your needs which is Regular Tour price and Inclusive Tour price, Please see below the details of Bali Ubud Kintamani Tour Package price :
Regular Tour Price :
IDR. 500.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
IDR. 850.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
IDR. 1.150.000/minibus ( 1 till 17 person included )
- Private Car with English Speaking Driver
- Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
Inclusive Tours Price :
IDR. 515.000/person ( 2 Persons )
IDR. 435.000/person ( 3 – 4 persons )
IDR. 365.000/persons ( 5 – 6 persons )
- Private Car with Private Bali Driver
- Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee for tourist attraction on schedule
- Ticket Barong Dance Performance
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by pofessional english speaking tour driver
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person ( Inclusive Tour )
- Get special price for group booking special for ( Inclusive Tour )
- Single booking will be charge extra ( Inclusive Tour )
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount ( Inclusive Tour )
- Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
- Regular Tours Price include good car with AC, English speaking Driver, Patrol and Parking Fee
- Inclusive Tours Price include All Entrance fee, Entertaiment ticket, Lunch/dinner, Good car with AC, English Speaking Driver, Patrol, Parking fee.
Term of Payment
- This price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- No need deposit. will be settle on the day itself with our driver
- Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
The Booking Proses
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- For airport pick up, please send us your Flight Number and Arrival time
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Except make booking for Big cars like : Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace and Bus, Need Deposit
Your Reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Kuta Transport takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp/Viber/imo/line : +6282144055762
Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow