Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling is a one-day tour package to Nusa Penida combined with snorkeling activities at 3 locations at once. This tour package will take you on a fun journey exploring the island of Nusa Penida and also snorkeling activities with the beautiful underwater world.
Nusa Penida Island is part of the island of Bali which is on the southeastern side of the island of Bali which is separated by the Badung Strait. This is a favorite destination for domestic and foreign tourists. Because of its beautiful beaches, rocky coastline and relaxed lifestyle.
The Nusa Penida Island Tour With Snorkeling tour package includes snorkeling activities at 3 spots and also our island by visiting Broken Beach, the amazing natural swimming pool of Angel’s Billabong and the very unique Kelingking Beach.
Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling includes; pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Bali with private service, fast boat return (Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur), snorkeling equipment, lunch, entrance fee, comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking driver/guide.
Overview Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling
In the Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling package, we will invite you to see the beautiful nature of Nusa Penida, such as Kelingking Beach and Broken Beach as well as the natural sea in Nusa Penida with beautiful and friendly manta fish.
Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida
Kelingking Beach is a famous natural landmark located on the island of Nusa Penida. It is famous for its dramatic and beautiful beach landscape that resembles the shape of a T-Rex dinosaur, with a promontory jutting into the sea.
The main attraction of Kelingking Beach is the stunning view that provides panoramic views of turquoise waters, white sand beaches and towering cliffs. The contrast between the blue sea and the steep cliffs makes for an amazing sight.
Broken Beach Nusa Penida
Broken Beach, also known as Pasih Uug, is another charming natural tourist attraction located on the island of Nusa Penida in Bali. It is a unique geological formation that has created a natural bridge over the ocean, resulting in a stunning circular inlet with turquoise waters. Here’s more on Broken Beach:
Broken Beach is the result of the collapse of a large cave or tunnel that once connected the cliffs to the sea. Over time, the roof of the cave eroded and collapsed, leaving the circular opening we see today. The arch and the surrounding cliffs create an amazing sight.
There is a designated viewing area from which we can admire the beauty of Broken Beach. Viewpoints offer a clear perspective of the circular alcove and surrounding cliffs. This sight is particularly striking at high tide when the waves create a dynamic display.
Snorkeling at Gamat Bay, Crystal Bay, and Wall Bay
Experience doing snorkeling at 3 snorkeling spots (Gamat bay, wall bay and Crystal Bay). Snorkel in the colorful and unforgettable underwater sights such as coral reefs, manta fish and other beautiful fish And enjoy exploring the island of Nusa Penida.
Using a special boat for snorkeling, it is a popular water activity that allows people to explore the underwater world while floating on the surface of the water. This is a more accessible alternative to scuba diving and requires less equipment, making it suitable for all ages and skill levels. Snorkeling provides an opportunity to observe marine life, coral reefs and other underwater environments in a natural setting.
Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling Itinerary
We pick up early at 6:30 am from the accommodation lobby, depending on your hotel location. Then the driver will take you to Sanur Port to get a speed boat and take you to Nusa Penida Island.
To cross the Badung Strait, we need 35 to 45 minutes to the Buyuk port of Nusa Penida. You will be greeted by our friendly driver who is ready to take you to do the island tour and snorkeling for the last trip
- 06:00: Pick up at the hotel (hotel area, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud)
- 07:00 am : arrive at sanur harbour
- 07:30 : Ride the Fast Boat and get ready to go to the island of Nusa Penida
- 08:10 : Arrive at Nusa Penida (our driver will be waiting at the horbor holding a sign with your reservation name)
- 09.00 – 15.00 Island Tour : Crystal bay beach, Broken beach, Angel billabong, Kelingking beach
- Snorkeling Points: Crystal Ba, Gamat bay and wall bay
- We serve lunch at restaurants close to broken beach or angel billabong
- 16:45 pm : take the fast boat
- 17:30 : arrive at sanur port and drop to hotel
Bali Snorkeling Tour at Blue Lagoon with Private Transfer All-Inclusive Price
|2 – 3 person IDR. 1.150K/p||4 – 5 person IDR. 1.050K/p||+6 Person IDR. 985K/p|
Pick-Up Area and Times
|PICK-UP SERVICE AREA||TIMES|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak||06.30 AM|
|Uluwatu, Canggu, and Ubud||06.00 AM|
Tour Price Include :
- Return fast boat ticket ( Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Pickup and drop-off from Bali hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Cold Mineral Water
- Lunch ( Vegetarian option is available )
What To Bring?
- Sun cream
- Extra Clothes
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Above price quoted per person in IDR
- The Island tour is private tour service, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- For Snorkeling we provide sharing with max 10 persons in one boat
- Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
How to make booking for Full-day Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp : +6282144055762
Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow