Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung is a day tour package to visit the Lempuyang gate of heaven and the most popular place in the east Bali. Lempuyang Temple is one of the famous tourist destinations with a magnificent gate which is better known as the gate of heaven. This gate is located in the first temple area of Lempuyang temple, Abang village, Karangasem Bali. The distance from Kuta to Lempuyang Temple is 80km. It takes about 2 hours 30 minutes or more depending on traffic.
This temple became viral since last year, because the towering temple gate faces directly to Mount Agung. On Instagram this temple is famous for its gate of heaven. There are more than 16,000 pictures which show the beauty of this Lempuyang Temple.
When is Lempuyang Temple Open?
The Lempuyang temple is open from 6 am until 6 pm. So please come between the hours mentioned. But the best time to visit is before sunrise around 6am. Because at sunrise you will get an awesome picture with morning sunshine. Besides in the morning the second best time at sunset is 5.30pm. Your photo will combine the majestic gate with the sunset behind Bali’s highest mountain, Gunung Agung.
To get the best photos, you can use the photographer services provided at Lempuyang gate of heaven for free. But you can appreciate it by giving some tips for the shots.
The photographers there usually use mirrors to make illusory photographs. By putting a mirror under your smartphone’s camera. So that the reflection of visitors taking pictures in Lempuyang Temple is clearly visible. Visible in the temple area there is a pool or puddle of water to reflect the shadow of the visitors who take pictures at the gate. “That really looks amazing.
The price of admission to the Lempuyang temple is Rp. 20,000 per person. In addition to the entrance ticket you will be charged additional money to rent sarong around Rp. 15,000 per sarong. Because to enter the temple area you have to use sarong. If you have it, you can bring your own sarong.
Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East Bali Tour
The best way to travel to the Lempuyang temple by combining some of the other most popular places in the east Bali. Among them, Tirta Gangga, Taman Ujung water palace. Both are amazing places located in East Bali. See the itinerary of Lempuyang temple East Bali Tour
What is Tirta Gangga?
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace located in the eastern part of the island of Bali, Indonesia. The distance from Lempuyang temple to the Tirta Gangga is about 10 kilometers, near Mount Agung. This park is famous for its water palace which was built in 1946 by Raja Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem Agung.
The Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a maze of ponds and fountains surrounded by lush gardens and statues. This one hectare complex was built in the middle of a green park and farm.
Then Taman Ujung Water Palace
Taman Ujung Water Palace is also a relic of the Karangasem kingdom. Built on an area of 10 hectares near the coast. The biggest water palace built during the Kelungkung kingdom has splendor in various forms. The combination of green panorama and cool atmosphere will make you happy exploring this water palace for longer. The Water Palace has become one of the best photo booths used by many photographers around the world.
For visitors it will not be interesting to just look at the pool. If you don’t mind climbing the stairs, about 100 steps, on top of which is a pillar building without a roof.
From the top of the pillar building without a roof, you will see the privilege of the scenery offered by Ujung Karangasem park attractions. In the southeast, you will see the blue sea and Ujung beach. In the east, looking down, the charm and uniqueness of the Taman Ujung water palace architecture will be seen. Also in the upper east, you will see a green hill, called the Bisbis hill.
Now, plan your Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East Bali Tour by taking the Lempuyang Gate of Heaven tour package. Get the convenience and comfort of a day trip in Bali.
Itinerary Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East Bali Tour
- 07.00 am : Pick Up at Hotel
- 09.30 am : Visit Lempuyang Gate Of Heaven Karangasem Bali
- 12.30 am : Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- 12.15 pm : Lunch Time
- 14.00 pm : Visit Taman Ujung Soekasada
- 16.30pm : Back to Hotel
Price of Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East Bali Tour
We delighted to prepare two tour prices for chosen according to your needs which is Regular Tour price and Inclusive Tour price, Please see below the details of Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East Bali Tour Package price
Regular Tour Price
|1 – 6 persons||750.000/ car|
|7 – 12 persons||1.100.000/ car|
|13 – 20 persons||1.350.000/ car|
Regular Tour Price Include
- Private Car with English Speaking Driver
- Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
Inclusive Tours Price
|2 – 3 persons||idr. 575.000/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||idr. 550.000/ person|
|7 – 12 persons||idr. 500.000/ person|
|13 – 20 persons||idr. 475.000/ person|
- Private Car with Private Bali Driver
- Petrol, Parking Fee, Toll Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee for tourist attraction on schedule
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by pofessional english speaking tour driver
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person ( Inclusive Tour )
- Get special price for group booking special for ( Inclusive Tour )
- Single booking will be charge extra ( Inclusive Tour )
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount ( Inclusive Tour )
- Infant under 3 years old is free of charge
- Regular Tours Price include good car with AC, English speaking Driver, Patrol and Parking Fee
- Inclusive Tours Price include All Entrance fee, Entertaiment ticket, Lunch/dinner, Good car with AC, English Speaking Driver, Patrol, Parking fee.
Term of Payment
- This price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- No need deposit. will be settle on the day itself with our driver
- Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
The Booking Proses
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- For airport pick up, please send us your Flight Number and Arrival time
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Except make booking for Big cars like : Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace and Bus, Need Deposit
Your Reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Kuta Transport takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp/Viber/imo/line : +6282144055762
Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow